The following is not included under this Limited Warranty:
1. Scratches, dents, marks or other visible surface wear on the Product;
2. Normal wear and tear from everyday use;
3. Fading of the Product material from exposure to sunlight;
4. Misuse or abuse by the BUYER, including but not limited to, commercial or public (non-domestic) use of the Product;
5. Physical damage to the Product as a result of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification or repair without the approval of SELLER, unreasonable use and/or negligence of the BUYER whether foreseeable by SELLER or not;
6. Items, equipment, goods, products, and components not sold by SELLER;
7. Continued Product use after an alleged defect is discovered or should reasonably have been discovered;
8. Improper installation of the Product;
9. Duty, taxes, or environmental fees; or,
10. Replacement parts.
SELLER expressly reserves the right to inspect the Product and its components, parts, and BUYER’s installation, use, maintenance, and any other acts or omissions of the BUYER, when determining whether an alleged Product defect is covered by the Limited Warranty.